Board of Governors Launch Search for President
December 1, 2015
The Clerics of St. Viator of the Province of Chicago and Saint Viator High School invite applications for the position of President.
- A practicing Catholic committed to the educational mission of the Clerics of St. Viator
- Ability to inspire a shared vision of the value of Catholic education across all constituencies, faculty, students, parents and local community
- Experience in leading the advancement and long term financial stability of an institution, by expanding its donor network, overseeing major fundraising campaigns and ability to tap new sources of funding
- A consensus builder and strategic thinker, with an ability to delegate effectively and ensure accountability among the school’s leadership team, faculty and staff
- Committed to ensuring the Viatorian Catholic identity of the school and maintaining its brand of college preparatory excellence, while being able to articulate this mission to the wider community
The role is one of leadership and service.
The President is responsible to the Board of Governors for the overall direction of Saint Viator High School. The president works closely with the Board of Trustees, Principal, Controller and the Office of Institutional Advancement to ensure the success of the school community. As leader of the management team, the President also meets regularly with other administrators in providing collaborative leadership, communication and shared decision-making.
A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, current resume and three professional references to:
SVHS Presidential Search
c/o Clerics of St. Viator
1212 East Euclid Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004