Today is a special day in the history of the Viatorian Community! On Nov. 3, 1831, Archbishop Gaston de Pins of France approved and accepted the institution of the Clerics of St. Viator – this after his initial disapproval.
Fr. Louis Querbes, the founder and visionary of the community in Vourles, perceived this as divine providence.
The international Viatorian Community today includes brothers, priests and lay associates, just as Fr. Querbes envisioned over 185 years ago.